How Continuous Self-Assessment Can Help Grow and Improve Skills
As a Scrum Master, you are constantly learning, inspecting and adapting in order to better help your team succeed. This applies to the products the Scrum Team is working on as well as your own skills and competencies. Scrum.org recently partnered with Comparative Agility to offer a free self-assessment to help Scrum Masters improve.
In this webinar Professional Scrum Trainer Stephanie Ockerman and Jorgen Hesselberg, Co-founder of Comparative Agility, discuss the key competency areas of the Scrum Master role and walk through the new Scrum Master Improvement self-assessment and how it can help you grow your craft as a Scrum Master. They cover the following benefits of the self-assessment tool:
- Tailored Insights: Offers a clear understanding of your Scrum Master knowledge and capabilities based on your confidential inputs
- Personalized Recommendations: Provides specific suggestions for improvement, targeting your identified growth areas
- Data-Driven Approach: Employs a data-driven methodology to guide your professional growth and continuous improvement
- Individualized Improvement Backlog: Includes a feature for tracking your progressive efforts and improvements
- Integration of Scrum.org Resources: Seamlessly combines resources from Scrum.org for a comprehensive and focused learning experience
Tune in to learn about this offering and how it can help you and your Scrum Team improve.