Skip to main content

Best companies for a scrum master

Last post 03:07 pm September 15, 2022 by Chuck Suscheck
7 replies
02:58 am July 9, 2019

what companies would be the best to work for as a scrum master? 

07:50 am July 9, 2019

Depends, on basically everything.

04:31 pm July 9, 2019

Any company that is doing Scrum.  

Your question is really vague.  If you can provide a bit more information on the background for your question and why you asked it as you did, you will get much better answers. 

07:32 am July 12, 2019

A company that is doing scrum or wants to implement it.

I myself am in the IT department of a communications company, because my roots lie in IT and I think it is there that I have the most added value and feel at my best. 

07:51 am July 12, 2019

A company that knows the problems it wants to solve with Scrum, but doesn't necessarily know how.

One where you are trusted to carry out your role as Scrum Master, including when that touches on areas that are uncomfortable for the company.

11:12 am July 12, 2019

Perhaps you should reverse the question a bit. For which kind of companies am I ready.

12:28 pm July 15, 2019

what companies would be the best to work for as a scrum master? 

May be you need answer 'why you need to work as a SM', rest you will come to know on your own. Good luck !! ;-)

03:07 pm September 15, 2022

I've seen a lot of gaming companies that are exceptional.  Really big companies have a tough go of using Scrum due to legacy bureaucracy.  Smaller companies are frequently less constrained (a real generalization).

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.