Most Popular Scrum.org Blog Articles Over the Last 18 Months
In looking through a lot of data over the past few weeks, I stumbled upon an idea, how do readers and those searching for information know what is most popular, what things maybe they should read and what others think is of value. One way to look at this is by what is viewed the most. Of course, that doesn't tell you if it is good or bad, but it certainly can tell you which is most popular. When I combine the most viewed data with other data like bounce rates, exit %, time on page and other analytics, now I can look not just at what is viewed, but what has kept readers attention and had them coming back for more.
Below, you can find a list of the 20 blog articles from the Scrum.org blog not in any specific order, but those that meet the criteria I summarized above. A combination of total views, highest time on page, etc. I hope you enjoy this list of topics to help you keep on learning.
- 11 Ideas to Spice up Your Retrospective
- The Three Pillars of Empiricism
- The Agile PMO
- 10 Product Owner Questions
- Typical Sprint Play-by-Play
- Tips for Agile Product Roadmaps & Product Roadmap Examples
- Walking Through a Definition of Done
- Updates to the Scrum Guide: The 5 Scrum Values take Center Stage
- 30 Books for Scrum Masters
- About Self-organizing Teams
- Product Backlog Refinement Explained
- Scrum Guide Update November 2017
- Measuring Success, Measuring Value
- Sprint Review: Much More Than Just A Demo
- The 11 Advantages of Using a Sprint Goal
- Scrum and Kanban Stronger Together
- A Day in the Life of a Scrum Master
- So, You Wanna be a Scrum Master?
- The Product Backlog and Technical Debt
- 10 Tips for Product Owners on the Product Vision