Professional Scrum Master™ II Certification
Prove Your Advanced Knowledge of Scrum and the Scrum Master Accountabilities
The Professional Scrum Master™ II (PSM II) certification validates your ability as a Scrum Master to apply the Scrum framework, support Scrum Teams and solve complex problems in the real world. When attempting the PSM II, you should have advanced Scrum knowledge and in-depth Scrum Master experience. While attendance is not a prerequisite, attending a Professional Scrum Master II class is highly recommended.
PSM II includes questions from the following Focus Areas as defined in the Professional Scrum Competencies.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework:
- Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Team, Events, Artifacts, Done
- Developing People and Teams:
- Self-Managing Teams, Facilitation, Leadership Styles, Coaching and Mentoring
- Managing Products with Agility:
- Product Backlog Management, Stakeholders & Customers
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally:
- Managing Technical Risk
- Evolving the Agile Organization:
- Organizational Design & Culture
Many people successfully use the Google Translate Plugin to take the test in their native language. If you plan to use the Google Translate Plugin you MUST follow these instructions for using the Google Translate Plugin. We cannot guarantee the quality of the translation, however feedback has been quite good.
Accommodations for Physical or Intellectual Disabilities
We take these considerations very seriously, and examine each case individually. Please contact email@example.com regarding your circumstances and we can advise you on next steps.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- $250 USD per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 30 (partial credit provided on some questions)
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, True/False
- Free Credly digital credential included
- Recommended courses: Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Master II
- Recommended Certification: PSM I
- Practice assessments: Scrum Open
- Passwords have no expiration date, but are valid for one attempt only
- Lifetime certification - no annual renewal fee required
Unlike other Scrum certifications that are awarded for attendance in a class, earning a Scrum.org certification requires proof of knowledge and understanding by passing the certification test. You can take the Professional Scrum certification test whether you have attended a Scrum.org class or not, though each Scrum.org training class is a great learning experience and includes a free attempt at the associated certification. The cost of PSM II test is $250 USD per attempt. Assessment passwords do not expire and remain valid until used. See more details below.
Protecting the integrity of the certification process is very important to us. By taking a test with Scrum.org you agree to abide by our Standard of Conduct. You will not receive information about the specific questions that were answered correctly or incorrectly, however you will receive a breakdown of your performance based on the Professional Scrum Competencies.
Find out more about what makes Scrum.org different.
Professional Scrum Master™ II Training
In the Professional Scrum Master II course, gain a deeper understanding of the accountabilities of the Scrum Master. Explore the challenges that Scrum Masters face, apply the principles and values of Scrum to help support the Scrum Team, and dive deep into how Scrum Masters serve the Scrum Team, Product Owner and the organization.