Become a Professional Scrum Trainer
Join the Community and Enable the World
Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) are professionals licensed by Scrum.org to teach the official Scrum.org curriculum. They are skilled in software development and/or product management. They are experts in Scrum and have extensive experience applying, leading, teaching, and coaching it. They have been servant-leaders at an organizational level. They are active in local agile and software development communities, as well as the broader global agile and Scrum movements.
All PSTs use the same highly-tuned and standardized Scrum.org courseware. Trainers bring their own style and experience to their courses, but using consistent materials ensures that all PSTs are delivering the same high-quality content to each and every student regardless of which PST teaches the course and where it is taught. These trainers continuously evaluate and improve themselves through the use of student feedback and student assessments. Through our course material crowd sourcing program with our PSTs, they work with Scrum.org to continually improve the courses, and related materials. Such credible and consistent learning experiences are highly recognized in the Scrum training marketplace for consistency, professionalism and the highest quality trainers and materials.
Benefits of becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer
As a Professional Scrum Trainer, you will be recognized as an expert in Scrum. You can start on your journey as a Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner or Professional Scrum Developer trainer and continue to add additional licenses to your training portfolio over time.
Additional benefits include:
- Schedule and deliver public or private Professional Scrum courses.
- Advertise public courses on our Courses page.
- Market yourself as a member of an exclusive group of Scrum experts.
- Be listed on the Scrum.org Trainer page.
- Receive discounted pricing on courseware licensing in secondary markets and when teaching private courses.
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials rather than maintaining your own.
- Direct access to up-to-date courseware, class, and other prep materials.
- Network with other Professional Scrum Trainers on dedicated discussion lists and at exclusive events.
- Marketing of courses as a part of ongoing Scrum.org marketing activities.
- Course collateral and promotional materials for your use.
- Receive invitations to respond to private training classes and speaking opportunities that come directly to Scrum.org.
- Personal and brand awareness through public Scrum.org media opportunities including articles, blogs, forums and more.
Not sure where to start? Contact Us to learn more about becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer.
Upcoming Train the Trainer Sessions
- Professional Scrum Master São Paulo June 15-17 (FULL)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Delft June 19-21
- Professional Scrum Master Tel Aviv July 4-6
- Professional Scrum Master Bangalore September 9-11
- Professional Scrum Master Delft September 11-13
- Professional Scrum Master Boston September 13-15
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Bangalore September 16-18
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Munich October 9-11
- Professional Scrum Developer Munich October 16-20
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Boston October 24-26
- Professional Scrum Master Hong Kong December 4-6