Professional Scrum Master Live Virtual Class, Jul 22-23, 2020
This Class Is Guaranteed to Run
Register for this class with confidence as it's guaranteed to run as scheduled.
This Class Will Be Held Virtually
This Professional Scrum Master (PSM) class will be one of Scrum.org's selected live Virtual Classes. Prior to class, registered students will receive guidance and credentials to prepare for and participate in our PSM class remotely. If you have any questions or we can provide any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-BE-AGILE.
Leading Edge Training for Scrum Masters & Servant Leaders
Scrum.org's 2-day Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course was initially developed in 2009 by the co-creator of Scrum, Ken Schwaber and has evolved over the years under Ken's leadership with the contributions of Scrum.org's 300+ Professional Scrum Trainers across the world.
Through a combination of instruction and exercises, you’ll learn the underlying theory and principles of the Scrum Framework with a focus on the role of Scrum Master and how Scrum can help manage changing priorities, increase productivity and accelerate product delivery. In addition, you'll be provided techniques and tools to facilitate behavioral change and cultivate servant leadership.
After participating in this class, you'll receive credentials to attempt the PSM I assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSM I Certification. Earning your PSM I Certification makes you part of an elite community of 300,000+ PSM I badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Special VIP Ticket Packages!
VIP Ticket Packages include 2 hours of one-on-one Live Virtual Coaching with your Professional Scrum Trainer (who also serve as as Enterprise Agile Coach). You can schedule sessions before class on selected topics and questions to help get the most from your learning experience and/or after class for follow-on questions and collaborating to apply what you’ve learned. You can utilize both of your hours before class, after class or split them up for an hour before and after class. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
VIP Ticket Package: USD 1495 until Jul 15, 2020
Last Minute Ticket Promotion: USD 995 until Jul 15, 2020
Price: USD 995
Who Should Attend?
Following the PSM course, you'll have learned how to perform the following:
- Apply Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide.
- Act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant leadership.
- Effectively start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
The PSM course is a mix of lecture, case studies and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other students:
- Scrum Theory & Principles
- How variables can lead to complexity.
- Relating complexity and management styles.
- Predictive and empirical approaches to problems.
- Exploring the advantages of Agility.
- Scrum and the three legs of empiricism.
- The Scrum Framework
- What's needed for Scrum?
- Exploring accountability.
- Scrum roles, events and artifacts.
- Examining the value of time-boxing.
- Scrum values and empiricism.
- Done and Undone
- Can quality become a habit?
- Technical debt and addressing its effect.
- Understanding the importance of Done.
- Defining "potentially releasable".
- Impacts of not defining Done.
- Product Delivery with Scrum
- Why Plan Product Development with Scrum?
- Techniques for Product Backlog ordering and valuation.
- Methods of Product Backlog organization.
- Techniques for estimating size of Product Backlog Items.
- Planning and forecasting.
- Monitoring and reporting progress.
- People and Teams
- Great teams.
- Intrinsic motivation.
- Scrum Values.
- Stages of Group Development.
- The Scrum Master
- Experiencing positive leadership.
- Choices of servant leaders.
- How will you help others improve?
- Responsibilities of a Scrum Master.
- Scrum Master skills and traits.
After completing a Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSM I Certification. These credentials never expire, however should you attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days after receiving your credentials and not receive a passing score, you'll be granted a 2nd attempt for no additional fee.
Earning your PSM I Certification will make you part of an elite community of 300,000+ PSM I badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Class Converted to Live Virtual
5201 Great American Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054