Skip to main content

Train for the Trainer Course Australia Or Other Than Australia

Last post 04:38 pm January 16, 2018 by Scrum Support
4 replies
07:19 am January 14, 2018

Hi Folks,

I am aiming for becoming a PST this year. I am in process to submit my application at the moment as i just cleared my PSM1 exam.

I was looking forward to know, is there a way, i can get the list of upcoming TTT courses in Australia or other than Australia. I tried finding

on google, but unfortunately, can't find the list of these events. Can somebody let me know, if they are aware about it.

Thanks,

Beenish

10:44 am January 14, 2018

Hi Benish,

the events are on this page:

https://www.scrum.org/become-professional-scrum-trainer

Nils

01:41 pm January 14, 2018

Here is the latest from their site - all the best with your application and PSM II exam.

Upcoming Train the Trainer Sessions

08:18 pm January 14, 2018

Hey folks,

Thank you so much. My bad, i did not see below the link :).

Thanks Chris and Nils.

Thanks,

Beenish

04:38 pm January 16, 2018

Hi Beenish,

We think it's great that you'd like to become a PST and join our community! Please be aware that while public participants may attend the class portion (first two days) of a TTT, you must first be invited as a trainer candidate to join the third TTT day. We kindly suggest that you start by filling out an application. We wish you the best of luck in your journey with Scrum!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.