This is the third and final video in the series about responsibility. Here, Professional Scrum Trainer Mark Wavle talks through the powerful model, Circles and Soup.
- How I first started using Circles and Soup
- The three elements of the Circles and Soup model
- How this helps teams and individuals with responsibility
Here are the items referenced in this Unstuck Leadership Moment video:
- The first Responsiblity video in this series, "Responsibility Wreckers for People and Teams"
- The previous (second) Responsibility video in this series, “Unwrecking Responsibility: A Leader’s Role”
- Diana Larsen’s original Circles and Soup overview
Join me in an upcoming Professional Scrum Master or Professional Agile Leadership course - see my class list here.
You can sign up for the Unstuck newsletter "4 Q's of Agile Inspiration" to get:
- A brief, weekly dose of Agile ideas, questions, and inspiration
- Notifications of new content, videos, and blogs
- Details on upcoming projects and speaking events
And make sure you subscribe to the Unstuck Agile YouTube channel!