Extremes of responsibility are wreckers of teams and leaders. In this Unstuck Leadership Moment, Mark Wavle, Professional Scrum Trainer, explores two unhelpful and unhealthy responsibility stances.
This is the first in a series of three videos about responsibility. Here are the other two:
- The next (second) Responsibility video in this series, “Unwrecking Responsibility: A Leader’s Role”
- The last (third) Responsibility video in this series, "The Power of Circles and Soup"
Join me in an upcoming Professional Scrum Master or Professional Agile Leadership course - see my class list here.
You can sign up for the Unstuck newsletter "4 Q's of Agile Inspiration" to get:
- A brief, weekly dose of Agile ideas, questions, and inspiration
- Notifications of new content, videos, and blogs
- Details on upcoming projects and speaking events
And make sure you subscribe to the Unstuck Agile YouTube channel!