As an independent consultant I develop Leadership on all levels of the organisation:
- By helping managers become true Agile leaders that develop inspiring workplaces
- By helping Scrum Masters develop self-organized, high performing teams
- By helping Product Owners to create an environment where teams develop brilliant ideas and valuable products
As a Professional Scrum Trainer I deliver high quality trainings for Scrum.org
I started my career in 2000, working for organizations who use software to help their customers become successful. I discovered that the profession of developing Software is extremely complex and requires a lot of creativity.
What I also discovered is that a lot of my colleagues were smart and creative individuals, but they got stuck in bureaucracy, slow decision making and extensive long-term planning.
Then in 2004, this changed when I first discovered Scrum & XP!
Not only did I see teams having fun while being creative, but what was even greater is that customers and end users were happy too!
From that moment on I decided to embrace this new way of working. First as a developer, Scrum Master & Product Owner and later as a consultant, trainer & coach.
In these roles I learned how leaders can:
- Create a working environment that is suitable for Scrum to be effective
- Help Scrum team members to get the best out of their role
- Create different HR practices to facilitate a Scrum team in doing this
ASML, Philips, TomTom, Achmea, PinkRoccade, CCV, Beslist.nl, ANWB, Driessen HRM & Fokker
Although I have seen many great Scrum teams, there are even more teams that never reach their full potential.
I see it as my mission to help these teams create Agile leadership, where:
- People are more important than ideas
- People continuously improve and develop each other
- People trust each other, even when they make mistakes
- Failure is a necessary consequence of doing something new
- Teams continuously focus on building high quality, high value solutions for customers
More info: http://roneringa.com/
Courses taught by Ron
Upcoming Classes by RonSee all upcoming classes
Classes Attended by Ron
Professional Scrum with KanbanSteve Porter
Jan 23-24, 2018