Alex Ballarin Latre
Alex has spent all his professional career, started in 1999, around software development, doing things such as:
- Developing software (1999-2004)
- Consulting teams and organization with project management and SW engineering (2004-2009)
- Teaching and coaching on Scrum, Agile & DevOps (2009 to present)
He is keen on helping teams, people and companies to improve their software development practices, foster bottom-up intelligence, improving communication and shortening feedback loops.
Alex contributes to the Agile community in Spain by:
- Leading the Agile IT Management postgraduate program at the UPC University in Barcelona.
- Leading the Barcelona Scrum Meetup
He lives and works in Barcelona, although he enjoys teaching and coaching around Europe.